Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - The Shield Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 11-20-2012, 08:49 AM   #112 (permalink)
THANOS
Respect My Pimphand..

THANOS has posts worth readingTHANOS has posts worth readingTHANOS has posts worth readingTHANOS has posts worth readingTHANOS has posts worth readingTHANOS has posts worth readingTHANOS has posts worth readingTHANOS has posts worth readingTHANOS has posts worth readingTHANOS has posts worth readingTHANOS has posts worth reading
Default Re: Dean Ambrose, Seth Rollins & Roman Reigns Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbp82 View Post
I have to laugh hard at people saying that Reigns is the "enforcer" or Reigns is the "Jannety" of the group. Did you even watch the show? Reigns was the one barking out the orders to the group last night. Reigns "appears'" to be the leader. Ambrose didn't do much but look like a troll here. Rollins looked evil when they caught his face on screen though. But, so far in the first two appearances for the three Reigns appears to be the standout of the group based on his look and physique alone.
Look and physique mean nothing when it comes to being taking seriously. Guys like Batista and Ryback also have presence and in-ring charisma, but look at Mason Ryan, Drew McIntire, and Ezekiel Jackson; they have the look and physique and didn't make it because of how green they were initially. Roman Reigns is 2x as green as them, so there's no way he's the leader, and even if they try to position him as one, as soon as Ambrose gets a live mic, WWE will pull their stock out of Reigns and place it on Ambrose going forward. Watch and see.

Thanos is only beaten because he allows himself to be, and he only allows himself to be beaten because, in spite of his ambition to attain ultimate power, he sub-consciously knows that he's not worthy of it.
~ Adam Warlock

Mark for: Daniel Bryan Danielson, CM Punk, Bray Wyatt, Kevin Steen, Ambrose, The Kings of Wrestling (Hero and Cesaro), Damien Sandow, BNB, Rollins, Austin Aries, Kane, Brock, Solomon Crowe, Big E, Enzo Amore, Sami Zayn, Prince Devitt.