Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Anark: YOU SHOULD ALL OBVIOUSLY BE AFRAID OF HIM!1!!!!111

View Single Post

Old 11-20-2012, 08:07 AM   #350 (permalink)
BULLY
Shooting the birds down from the trees

BULLY has made a name for themselvesBULLY has made a name for themselvesBULLY has made a name for themselvesBULLY has made a name for themselvesBULLY has made a name for themselvesBULLY has made a name for themselvesBULLY has made a name for themselvesBULLY has made a name for themselvesBULLY has made a name for themselvesBULLY has made a name for themselvesBULLY has made a name for themselves
Default Re: Anark: YOU SHOULD ALL OBVIOUSLY BE AFRAID OF HIM!1!!!!111

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anark View Post
I already said I planned on removing the pics when I first posted it, so you're talking shite once again. You had your original plans pissed on and torn apart, now you're scratching about for something, anything, else.
You said on your first pic you'd remove it but not your second. Must have been worried what people would say. "Oh dey picking on me me-ma!"

Quote:
Methinks you might be jelly cause you can't manage one. All them muscles but you can't grow a beard.
Judging by that picture, neither can you. If you want my advice, you should use a little thing called a razor, rather than that little bit of bumfluff mess, you're trying to pass off as a "beard" lol what an embarrassment.

Quote:
Keep pouting, Bully. Keep that wrist of yours limp and practice your Hello sailor technique.

Oh yeah, and don't forget to push your arms against your chest when you pose to make them muscles look bigger than they are.
See the difference between you and me is I can take a joke, I just laugh it off. I know I'm not perfect looking I just look on the bright side. At least I don't look like a scruffy, scowling homeless guy, (you) I was almost going to throw quarters at my computer screen, I felt that sorry for you. But hey my pictures are still up, because I don't give a fuck what people think,it's amusing to me. But then that's the difference between you and me, I have balls and you clearly don't.