Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WF MAFIA (Day 5)

View Single Post

Old 11-20-2012, 07:39 AM   #1008 (permalink)
Rush
Turn Out The Lights

Rush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep Weekend
Default Re: WF MAFIA (Day 5)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evolution View Post
The fact Rush didn't get lynched after I died was just awful.

Well played scum, didn't pick Doc or IMP at all, noticed Faraday only after I was killed and he swooped in to boss around the game straight after night was posted.
except you were only suss of me based on FAKE results. Me actually being scum is purely coincidental based on the reasons you posted in the thread against me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TaylorFitz View Post
I was only alive day one and I made some comments towards Rush and voted him and said why I thought he was scum. But he's Rush and I'm me so nobody listened and followed your wagon on Lawls, which was based on nothing.
No one will lynch me day 1