Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Hitman: Absolution discussion

View Single Post

Old 11-20-2012, 06:50 AM   #10 (permalink)
Phenom
Carrying SCOTT STEINER's bags

Phenom probably won't be missedPhenom probably won't be missedPhenom probably won't be missedPhenom probably won't be missedPhenom probably won't be missedPhenom probably won't be missedPhenom probably won't be missedPhenom probably won't be missedPhenom probably won't be missedPhenom probably won't be missedPhenom probably won't be missed
Default Re: Hitman: Absolution discussion

I could never get into the previous Hitman games. I found the gameplay in general to be too clunky, too hit and miss, and the story, as well as Agent 47 himself, weren't engaging enough for me. I could never really tell when a certain tactic I was adopting (say, the donning of a particular disguise) was working or not, and when I finally made a hit, I couldn't determine whether it was due to skill or sheer luck.

But I've just watched a positive review of the game, and as a lover of stealth titles (Thief II - nuff said), I really like the look of Absolution. The graphics and the locales look gorgeous, I like the fact that Agent 47 has been made more human, and hence, more interesting, and the action looks badass. I might pick this title up.

Oh, and nuns with guns, man. Seriously. Nuns with guns and freaking rocket launchers.
Phenom is offline   Reply With Quote