Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Anark: YOU SHOULD ALL OBVIOUSLY BE AFRAID OF HIM!1!!!!111

View Single Post

Old 11-20-2012, 06:43 AM   #346 (permalink)
BULLY
Shooting the birds down from the trees

BULLY has made a name for themselvesBULLY has made a name for themselvesBULLY has made a name for themselvesBULLY has made a name for themselvesBULLY has made a name for themselvesBULLY has made a name for themselvesBULLY has made a name for themselvesBULLY has made a name for themselvesBULLY has made a name for themselvesBULLY has made a name for themselvesBULLY has made a name for themselves
Default Re: Anark: YOU SHOULD ALL OBVIOUSLY BE AFRAID OF HIM!1!!!!111

Junior?

lol I didn't get exposed. You got exposed for being a back stabbing bitch, only it didn't work.

I don't ride cats "coattails" we both have a similar beef with you. That's all. Up until this point you and her were quite chummy to say the least so don't give me that garbage. Stop bringing other people into the conversation.

I've never been "butthurt" just if you're going to come at me, expect me to reply in kind. I'm used to people trying to bring it with me, it happens time and again. If I didn't enjoy it, I wouldn't be back and forthing in this thread with you and I wouldn't bother with rants.

Question: How come you removed your pictures from the : post your picture thread?

Last edited by BULLY : 11-20-2012 at 06:46 AM.