Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Anark: YOU SHOULD ALL OBVIOUSLY BE AFRAID OF HIM!1!!!!111

View Single Post

Old 11-20-2012, 07:23 AM   #345 (permalink)
Anark

Anark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: Anark: YOU SHOULD ALL OBVIOUSLY BE AFRAID OF HIM!1!!!!111

Me and you were good pals before all this went down, so stop with the me Ďcoming at youí bollocks. If itís true that youíre an angry boy because of me fucking about, then you are a soft, sensitive soul.

Everyone has seen through it already though. Itís your excuse for riding Catís tatty coat tails.

The only detractors I have here are you and Cat. Most people are very meh about the whole thing. The OP has been called petty and it is. Sexy Mavís called me butthurt for responding to you, but thatís the game. If weíre going to have a butthurt contest then youíll beat me hands down, no probs. WAAAH, you came at me! WAAAH you want to fight me! WAAAH I canít take anybody on unless Anark or Cat does it first and I can ride their coat tails. WAAAHH!

Youíre the one taking it so serious with your Ďcoming at meí claims, like I betrayed our friendship or something. I enjoy a good deal of banter and Iím enjoying this banter. Better than Apocalypto and his nonsense.

You need to up your game though, junior. Youíre accusing me of things you do yourself. Your reading what I say to you and re-wording it and saying it back to me. Weak.

And nobody ate me alive in the jobbers thread. What happened is you got exposed as a two-faced bitch with a clit for a dick.