Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Anark: YOU SHOULD ALL OBVIOUSLY BE AFRAID OF HIM!1!!!!111

View Single Post

Old 11-20-2012, 05:31 AM   #342 (permalink)
Anark

Anark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: Anark: YOU SHOULD ALL OBVIOUSLY BE AFRAID OF HIM!1!!!!111

I haven't used either of those defences you mocked up. The saviour thing is a joke, always has been. It's not an excuse, it's reality. You know this full well as we have joked about it and you even used the term the Autumn of Bully yourself. But you keep riding them coat tails.

I've also never said the words 'I'm a good poster outside of Rants'. Other people have said that. I have merely pointed out that the saviour jokes only happen in Rants. Again, you simply make up stuff but there's no substance to it.

As for calling me pompous, stealing my material again. Do you have nothing of your own?

And what happened to you always return fire whenever anyone takes aim at you? Massive plonker, 8.9 on the special bus scale, are just two of the recent comments that stripped you naked of all your bragging about owning people.

I note there's been no return fire at those comments. No one to back you up? No one to follow?

Keep dreaming you're big stuff around here, Bully. But the real big stuffs have commented in this thread and they weren't impressed by you or your claims.