Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - CHIKARA - Season 11 Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 11-20-2012, 03:49 AM   #1000 (permalink)
Hayley Seydoux
Déesse de L'extase

Hayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whore
Default Re: CHIKARA - Season 11 Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingCrash View Post
Not necessary. Jig could have just been trying to knock some sense into Quack and trying to get him to stop since he wasn't listening to words and eventually Quack goes the "if you're not with me you're against me" route. Plus with Shard's blog being more confrontational and egotistic then deviANT's "Please Quack don't kill us" I don't think Shard's going face either.

And Donst/Kingston is going to be great. Donst has been great in other feds and it'll be nice to see him as the champ if they put the belt on him at the ippv. Could see them holding off on that a bit longer though.
Oh yeah, I knew Shard wasn't going face anytime soon. Basically used that statement as a way for me to grasp that this program is set. He left with Shard. That alone makes me think immediately that it is a heel turn over the (logical) route you described. We'll know more as it progresses, of course. Chikara has our interest. That's the real key here.

In-between who's gonna take the championship at the iPPV. I can see either guy winning. Even if Donst doesn't win, he has to be the next guy to hold the strap. Can't see anyone else getting it over him atm.