Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official WWE 13 Thread

View Single Post

Old 11-20-2012, 02:11 AM   #4537 (permalink)
Tyrion Lannister
The Dread Lord of Apokolips

Tyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inductee
Default Re: Official WWE 13 Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by sXe_Maverick View Post
Has anyone else had their online ranking reset on them? I got up to Rank 4 the other night, then left the game, started it up last night and I was back to being a trainee. Apparently there is yet another glitch affecting this. I saw no save option, so I'm a little disheartened that I can't get the max trophy now if it keeps resetting every time I exit the mode.
You have to get to Rank 5, then it won't reset anymore. I heard this from one of the people on my friends list, and somehow it turned out to be right. I did a big run Online last Sunday and once I was at Rank 5, I've had no problems with resets, now I'm a hair away from Rank 8. If I hadn't had my Rank reset like 5 times prior, I'd probably be 11 or 12 by now. These programmers are idiots, but alas, if you want to stop the reset, keep the game turned on until you hit Rank 5.

Last edited by Tyrion Lannister : 11-20-2012 at 02:15 AM.
Tyrion Lannister is offline   Reply With Quote