Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - CHIKARA - Season 11 Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 11-20-2012, 12:44 AM   #999 (permalink)
KingCrash
That is why it's called organized crime.

KingCrash is a rep whoreKingCrash is a rep whoreKingCrash is a rep whoreKingCrash is a rep whoreKingCrash is a rep whoreKingCrash is a rep whoreKingCrash is a rep whoreKingCrash is a rep whoreKingCrash is a rep whoreKingCrash is a rep whoreKingCrash is a rep whore
Default Re: CHIKARA - Season 11 Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hailsabin View Post
Unless Shard goes face it seems like Jigsaw is the one to go heel. He attacked Quack and all that.

Mostly questioning Amasis since I'm not sure if he's even able to take a bump. Like how Bret Hart is.
Not necessary. Jig could have just been trying to knock some sense into Quack and trying to get him to stop since he wasn't listening to words and eventually Quack goes the "if you're not with me you're against me" route. Plus with Shard's blog being more confrontational and egotistic then deviANT's "Please Quack don't kill us" I don't think Shard's going face either.

And Donst/Kingston is going to be great. Donst has been great in other feds and it'll be nice to see him as the champ if they put the belt on him at the ippv. Could see them holding off on that a bit longer though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddie Kingston
....It's like watching Lost and getting angry at the end. "Fuck I've been watching this show for six years and it turned out to be the bullshit thing I thought it would be!"
KingCrash is offline   Reply With Quote