Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread
View Single Post
post #9186 of (permalink) Old 11-20-2012, 01:10 AM
Yeah1993
Pineapple Jheri, mon.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)

Re: Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

I don't really get the Jeff Hardy hate. When he was on the dude was really good.

I had a big sabbatical from WWE. I watched it here and there, but I missed so much. I didn't watch a single full PPV between WrestleMania 25 and WrestleMania 27. I can't ever have a sabbatical from wrestling in general; I have DVDs and stream sites if I don't like what's on TV. I do remember the first Davey Richards match I watched put me off for two weeks, though. That is genuinely not a joke.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hailsabin View Post
He even got a quality match out of Kofi Kingston from Fatal Four Way.

The series vs Christian on Smackdown was a total highlight for me. Kane might have been world champ and hell Dolph might have finally been IC champ, but if Christian vs Drew was signed, then that's where my interest was.
I gotta check Drew v Kofi; I didn't think McIntyre got a singles match on PPV then. McIntyre v Christian should have been a World Title feud by this point in 2012. Hell, it possibly could have been in 2010 but instead we got Kane v Edge in one of my least favourite feuds in the history of wrestling. Just a horrible, dreadful, painful, awful, terrible feud.

I should get on all of the Chris Masters stuff again. If it wasn't for Mysterio he probably would have been the best in the WWE that year. I'm not exaggerating. I'll watch all of the Rey/Punk matches again too. And anything Regal and Goldust did. And some Evan Bourne, Sheamus and Ziggler. And I never saw the Lawler/Miz TLC, so that, too. Man WWE were putting out some motherfucking consistency in 2010.

PS everybody watch this Rey/Taker from SD- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vypJCPQdvwM I never actually saw their Rumble match (I'll watch THAT right now, actually), but I'll be surprised if it was this good.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome