Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - CHIKARA - Season 11 Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 11-20-2012, 12:07 AM   #996 (permalink)
KingCrash
That is why it's called organized crime.

KingCrash is a rep whoreKingCrash is a rep whoreKingCrash is a rep whoreKingCrash is a rep whoreKingCrash is a rep whoreKingCrash is a rep whoreKingCrash is a rep whoreKingCrash is a rep whoreKingCrash is a rep whoreKingCrash is a rep whoreKingCrash is a rep whore
Default Re: CHIKARA - Season 11 Discussion Thread

I don't think they lied; it's more hope then anything that in a ten man tag all Amasis would have to do is one or two bumps. Would be nice to see him back one time, because other then him and Crossbones I can't think of anyone else that would help the Envoy (Hydra's still banned so he wouldn't be eligible.)

And I think it'll be a tag for the Quack/Jig angle or Quack vs. The Shard and that will set up who's going heel into the next season because they could still turn it either way if they want to.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddie Kingston
....It's like watching Lost and getting angry at the end. "Fuck I've been watching this show for six years and it turned out to be the bullshit thing I thought it would be!"
KingCrash is offline   Reply With Quote