Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 11-19-2012, 09:57 PM   #9185 (permalink)
Evan Stays TRIPPY
Still the GOAT

Evan Stays TRIPPY 4501 - 5000Evan Stays TRIPPY 4501 - 5000Evan Stays TRIPPY 4501 - 5000Evan Stays TRIPPY 4501 - 5000Evan Stays TRIPPY 4501 - 5000Evan Stays TRIPPY 4501 - 5000Evan Stays TRIPPY 4501 - 5000Evan Stays TRIPPY 4501 - 5000Evan Stays TRIPPY 4501 - 5000Evan Stays TRIPPY 4501 - 5000Evan Stays TRIPPY 4501 - 5000
Default Re: Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

I actually missed most of D-MAC's best days when he actually got significant TV time.

When Jeff Hardy became the WWE champion I became so upset that it caused me to stop watching consistently for two years. I'm dead fucking serious when I say that too. The only PPV's I watched live from Survivor Series 2008 to Wrestlemania XXVII were WM's XXV and XXVI. Might be one of the only people in IWC history who got so fed up with the product that they went beyond bitching about it and just stopped watching. Checked results every now and then and was legitimately shocked to hear about Miz and Sheamus's first title reigns (I never even heard of Sheamus before that, still shocked about Miz TBH). HHH-Taker got me back into this, but after Wrestlemania I stopped caring again... Until I watched Capitol Punishment and saw how well CM Punk performed in every facet of the company.

So yeah, I stayed after that and haven't really missed a PPV since. If it wasn't for Punk I probably wouldn't be consistently watching wrestling (I never watch RAW on TV anyways, always stream) at all because of that douchebag Jeff Hardy and the stupid decisions that the E' has made over the years. Leads me to an interesting theory ; A ton of people were like me and came back for Punk, buy a SHIT ton of his merch and watch a ton, but since we're a different kind of fan we don't watch TV thus not helping ratings. Who the fuck cares about ratings anyways besides a bunch of flaming retards ? Anybody else go through a sabbatical from Wrestling like I did ?

AAANNNYYYWAYYYS YEAHHHHHH.... D-Mac. Missed a ton of his shit and really only saw sporadic stuff from EC's 10 and 11

"He's not the biggest. He was never the strongest. He was never the fastest. He was overlooked. He went in the sixth round. So with that being said, all of the intangibles that a quarterback is supposed to have, they overlooked it with him because it was burning from inside of him" - Ray Lewis on Tom Brady