Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 11-19-2012, 09:37 PM   #9182 (permalink)
Yeah1993
AND YOU SHINE MY SHOES IF I WANT YOU TO

Yeah1993 is new to the CHATBOX CREWYeah1993 is new to the CHATBOX CREWYeah1993 is new to the CHATBOX CREWYeah1993 is new to the CHATBOX CREWYeah1993 is new to the CHATBOX CREWYeah1993 is new to the CHATBOX CREWYeah1993 is new to the CHATBOX CREWYeah1993 is new to the CHATBOX CREWYeah1993 is new to the CHATBOX CREWYeah1993 is new to the CHATBOX CREWYeah1993 is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

Been watching/re-watching a ton of 2010 WWE stuff today. The last hour has been all Drew McIntyre. Man, he was fucking good. I remember him being so good, having all of this unique offense, being a master of the limb work and piecing a match together really well in general, but I don't remember him being such a tremendous bumper. The drop kick into ringside apron bump in one of the Christian matches was nasty, and the flat back bump on the steel steps in the 6/23 Matt Hardy match was insane and kinda disgusting. Then he takes the same bump on the announce table in a later Christian match and could have pierced his head open on a monitor. Nuts. If 2010 McIntyre was around right now he'd easily be the best wrestler in the WWE today.