Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WF MAFIA (Day 5)

View Single Post

Old 11-19-2012, 10:06 PM   #1002 (permalink)
Rush
Turn Out The Lights

Rush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep Weekend
Default Re: WF MAFIA (Day 5)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikey Damage View Post
I should have faked info on rush and fap. I considered it...
As both Faraday and I have said, the cases on us were easy to make. Neither of us did any scum hunting. We posted without saying anything meaningful.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faraday View Post
I'm going to policy lynch the next person that fakes info even if it results in a scum lynch. Fairly sick of it. Have you considered trying to make a case or explain why you think someone was scum? The case on me was easy. I was not trying to scumhunt, wasn't active (despite being around) and wasn't anywhere near as agressive trying to sort the info out. Rush...literally did nothing all game apart from say who he bus drove and say I DIDN'T KILL LAWLS. So yeah.

Kenny was easy to discredit due to the fact he'd faked bullshit day 1 and in Hydra Mafia. Basically next time he has a legit result no one will listen to him, anyway.
Rising was hilarious. Every day 'who did you bus drive with' like it made any difference to anything