Wrestling Forum banner

Official 11/19 Raw Discussion: Heart attacks and WASHRAGS

156K views 3K replies 400 participants last post by  Shawn Morrison 
#1 ·
Nothing special on the website. Just making this thread to get early discussion in. Should be interesting to see the directions they go in after the PPV results.

#1,503 ·
Re: Official 11/19 Raw Discussion Thread

Looking forward to Punk's celebration with DEM BALLOONS!

Not looking forward to Sandow getting destroyed by Sheamus.

#1,528 ·

Not watching but the show seems epicly terrible judging by your comments.
Balloons? Dear lawd.
For those that don't nitpick and over analyze every aspect of everything on the screen, it's actually been fairly entertaining. Although I gotta agree, the Khali match was a fucking waste of time, and I don't know why they felt the need to embarrass Primo and Epico once again.

#1,513 ·

Ladies and gentlemen the show gets that much better. After Cena and AJ we get Khali, nobody thought it could be topped, but now we get David Otunga vs. The Miz with all the WWE Sheep that will cheer anybody WWE wants them to. One of the most hated be people 3 weeks ago is now a huge pop.

Sheep -_- gotta love them.

#1,530 ·

Ladies and gentlemen the show gets that much better. After Cena and AJ we get Khali, nobody thought it could be topped, but now we get David Otunga vs. The Miz with all the WWE Sheep that will cheer anybody WWE wants them to. One of the most hated be people 3 weeks ago is now a huge pop.

Sheep -_- gotta love them.
Hey, WWE says that Miz is a face, so he's a face and I cheer for him.

His heel run? You imagined it.

Baaaaaaaaaah.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.