Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official The Rock vs. CM Punk Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 11-19-2012, 06:56 PM   #2569 (permalink)
TheF1BOB
Little Poppa Pump

TheF1BOB needs to make some friendsTheF1BOB needs to make some friendsTheF1BOB needs to make some friendsTheF1BOB needs to make some friendsTheF1BOB needs to make some friendsTheF1BOB needs to make some friendsTheF1BOB needs to make some friendsTheF1BOB needs to make some friendsTheF1BOB needs to make some friendsTheF1BOB needs to make some friendsTheF1BOB needs to make some friends
Default Re: Official The Rock WWE Championship Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clique View Post
I just think with Punk being heel he will play a better role being "punked out" by Rock's insults which is what Rock is best at. Look at Rock's interaction with The Miz (segments that happened after Raw), that is more of what I'd like to see. The characters working to tell a story together within the confines of their setting and not two real life personalities aka Dwayne & Phil going back and forth.
Miz and Rock segments being good doesn't surprise me considering Miz is pretty darn good on the mic. Yeah, if it's in character, the better. Don't see it happening though. Punks probably gonna go harder on this Dwayne thing than what Cena achieved, sadly.

The Moment Wrestling Died
TheF1BOB is offline   Reply With Quote