Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official 11/19 Raw Discussion: Heart attacks and WASHRAGS

View Single Post

Old 11-19-2012, 06:45 PM   #189 (permalink)
Conor.
The Face of the Human Race.

Conor. needs to make some friendsConor. needs to make some friendsConor. needs to make some friendsConor. needs to make some friendsConor. needs to make some friendsConor. needs to make some friendsConor. needs to make some friendsConor. needs to make some friends
Default Re: Official 11/19 Raw Discussion Thread

Looking forward to tonight. I really hope they all open the show tonight with Punk and Heyman introducing Rollins, Reigns and Ambrose. I would love if Punk or Heyman said something along the lines of "The future of the WWE has been chosen, and you're lookin' at it". I really really hope they don't "drop the ball". I seriously hope they have this planned out, I really hope they build these three up to be credible superstars. Also, it's all good that Ambrose and Rollins are in but, is anyone else liking Reigns? I certainly am. He's got a very decent name. Looks the whole Package. 6'3, 270- and can be a "high-flyer". That certainly sounds the whole package. Anyway, I'd love to see a prime from them all as I have already said. But i'l be happy with a few glasses of orange SQUASH (matches).

BUT...Knowing the E', vince will be like "Jon Moxey? Nah, his new name is Dean "The agnostic amphibian" Ambrose!

I never thought I'd press the Go Advanced button but, here I am...Pressing...Advancing...

Last edited by Conor. : 11-19-2012 at 06:50 PM.
Conor. is offline   Reply With Quote