Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official 11/19 Raw Discussion: Heart attacks and WASHRAGS
View Single Post
post #189 of (permalink) Old 11-19-2012, 06:45 PM
The Foetus of Santa Claus
The Face of the Human Race.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)

Re: Official 11/19 Raw Discussion Thread

Looking forward to tonight. I really hope they all open the show tonight with Punk and Heyman introducing Rollins, Reigns and Ambrose. I would love if Punk or Heyman said something along the lines of "The future of the WWE has been chosen, and you're lookin' at it". I really really hope they don't "drop the ball". I seriously hope they have this planned out, I really hope they build these three up to be credible superstars. Also, it's all good that Ambrose and Rollins are in but, is anyone else liking Reigns? I certainly am. He's got a very decent name. Looks the whole Package. 6'3, 270- and can be a "high-flyer". That certainly sounds the whole package. Anyway, I'd love to see a prime from them all as I have already said. But i'l be happy with a few glasses of orange SQUASH (matches).

BUT...Knowing the E', vince will be like "Jon Moxey? Nah, his new name is Dean "The agnostic amphibian" Ambrose!

I never thought I'd press the Go Advanced button but, here I am...Pressing...Advancing...

Last edited by The Foetus of Santa Claus; 11-19-2012 at 06:50 PM.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome