Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official 11/19 Raw Discussion: Heart attacks and WASHRAGS

View Single Post

Old 11-19-2012, 05:19 PM   #180 (permalink)
RDEvans
Yelled at by SCOTT STEINER

RDEvans needs to take rep more seriousRDEvans needs to take rep more seriousRDEvans needs to take rep more seriousRDEvans needs to take rep more seriousRDEvans needs to take rep more seriousRDEvans needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: Official 11/19 Raw Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeyNey View Post
2 hours, 7 minutes.

Dean fucking Ambrose will be there.
Finally!
We should enjoy the moment and not waste our time with guessing and complaining.
We should say "FINALLY HE DEBUTED! How awesome is that!" instead of "Well, he debuted, but they will make this turn into shit."
I'm excited the whole fucking day about this.
Just thinkin of him beeing on Raw now.
Today, people want everything fast and in a rush. And it has to be epic in the same time, which is often not possible
I waited so long so I can wait longer.

I won't complain whatever happens today. I'm marking out if he cuts a promo, if not, I can wait. He has lots of time now. He's in.

I'm acually looking forward to this raw I hope they don't feed the three men to Ryberg. Oh since Raw is in Dayton and these NXT stars are invading Raw maybe have Kasiius Ohno join their faction