Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - James Storm: Biggest geek on the roster

View Single Post

Old 11-19-2012, 02:38 PM   #11 (permalink)
joeisgonnakillyou
AND YOU SHINE MY SHOES IF I WANT YOU TO

joeisgonnakillyou joeisgonnakillyou joeisgonnakillyou joeisgonnakillyou joeisgonnakillyou joeisgonnakillyou joeisgonnakillyou joeisgonnakillyou joeisgonnakillyou joeisgonnakillyou joeisgonnakillyou
Default Re: James Storm: Biggest geek on the roster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Headliner View Post
Read what I said again.

Which is the point. Why have Storm win if you're going to make him look idiotic immediately after? Which also leads to, what was the significance of the BFG match?
Good to see so many people defending Storm from the creative, since I was one of the few here (maybe 3 or 4 guys) that actually like the guy. Now that TNA screws him over everyone loses their shit. Well, thank you I guess...

Storm vs Roode BFG match was the conclusion of a feud, that doesn't necessary means he needs to win the world title because he defeated Roode.

James Storm is still young and will eventually get his spot but from the way things are going, I see him winning it as a heel. I would love to see a face title reign but for the reasons you and I agree on, I don't see it happening soon.

The reason why we don't get fresh ideas and promotions rising in American Pro Wrestling is because the majority of the community is happy with the same old shit and will reject any chance of change. There is a risk in doing new things, 9 times out of 10, it leads to 50+ pages of bitching and moaning. While business gets turned into a dictatorship and more and more out of touch. Support the indies, support New Pro Wrestling.
joeisgonnakillyou is offline   Reply With Quote