Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - James Storm: Biggest geek on the roster

View Single Post

Old 11-19-2012, 02:33 PM   #10 (permalink)
JoseDRiveraTCR7
AND YOU SHINE MY SHOES IF I WANT YOU TO

JoseDRiveraTCR7 is making a name for themselvesJoseDRiveraTCR7 is making a name for themselvesJoseDRiveraTCR7 is making a name for themselvesJoseDRiveraTCR7 is making a name for themselvesJoseDRiveraTCR7 is making a name for themselvesJoseDRiveraTCR7 is making a name for themselvesJoseDRiveraTCR7 is making a name for themselvesJoseDRiveraTCR7 is making a name for themselvesJoseDRiveraTCR7 is making a name for themselvesJoseDRiveraTCR7 is making a name for themselvesJoseDRiveraTCR7 is making a name for themselves
Default Re: James Storm: Biggest geek on the roster

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeisgonnakillyou View Post
Everyone waits for my reply LOL
I defend TNA so much by saying they fucked up by having Storm win the 3 way.. Unless I say TNA is worse than aids, then I'm a A-lister.

Storm isn't bigger than Hardy as a face, so you gonna have storm win the belt while getting booed in the impact zone?

Obviously Roode should have won the 3 way, this way storm wouldn't get hurt by it.
Unlike the other A-Listers, you are logical and critic the product at times. However, you do come off as overly defensive a lot. Heck, I think two or three weeks ago people were joking about Kurt looking crazy and you made a butthurt comment about it, taking it seriously.

Also,I don't think the point is that Storm should beat Hardy, but that they shouldn't make him look like a jobber so often.