Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - James Storm: Biggest geek on the roster

View Single Post

Old 11-19-2012, 02:24 PM   #8 (permalink)
joeisgonnakillyou
Convinced Vince to make me a Main-Eventer

joeisgonnakillyou needs to make some friendsjoeisgonnakillyou needs to make some friendsjoeisgonnakillyou needs to make some friendsjoeisgonnakillyou needs to make some friendsjoeisgonnakillyou needs to make some friendsjoeisgonnakillyou needs to make some friendsjoeisgonnakillyou needs to make some friendsjoeisgonnakillyou needs to make some friendsjoeisgonnakillyou needs to make some friendsjoeisgonnakillyou needs to make some friendsjoeisgonnakillyou needs to make some friends
Default Re: James Storm: Biggest geek on the roster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Headliner View Post
I was waiting for your reply since you defend TNA so much. There's nothing to defend here.

You're missing the point completely. Every time they tried to do something huge with Storm, they ended up pulling the rug from him. You can only pull the rug so many times before people stop caring.

Hardy has nothing to do with this. If anything, it should encourage creative not to put Storm in World title matches with Hardy because he's failed so much this year.
Everyone waits for my reply LOL
I defend TNA so much by saying they fucked up by having Storm win the 3 way.. Unless I say TNA is worse than aids, then I'm a A-lister.

Storm isn't bigger than Hardy as a face, so you gonna have storm win the belt while getting booed in the impact zone?

Obviously Roode should have won the 3 way, this way storm wouldn't get hurt by it.

The reason why we don't get fresh ideas and promotions rising in American Pro Wrestling is because the majority of the community is happy with the same old shit and will reject any chance of change. There is a risk in doing new things, 9 times out of 10, it leads to 50+ pages of bitching and moaning. While business gets turned into a dictatorship and more and more out of touch. Support the indies, support New Pro Wrestling.
joeisgonnakillyou is offline   Reply With Quote