Wrestling Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

The *jobbers* Thread

484K views 22K replies 180 participants last post by  King Trips 
#1 · (Edited)

So the COOL KIDS have their *memories* thread, so in order to not feel left out, I have made this for the 11ers and 12ers to post in.

Feel free to post about whatever you wish, or the most off topic bullshit you can think of.

Let's get more posts than the COOL KIDS

P.S. The COOL KIDS can post here too, everyone is welcome.

Now here's some classic moments from the biggest and most controversial thread in this forum:

BULLY

RevolverSnake

Gandhi

Drawings by: Dunk20

------------------------------------------

Images made by: LuN™

------------------------------------------

Also, a moment of silence in the memory of the jobbers who have fallen or are gone.

See less See more
#15,862 ·
Don Key

Walks around in expensive fabrics made out of exotic animals. When he's about to finish someone off he gets pumped up, yells HEE HAW and does a backwards "Super Donkey Kick" to da face.

#thefuture
"THE WINNER OF THIS MATCH...AAAANNNND NEEEEWWWW WWE CHAMP...DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNN KEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY"

Have the whole crowd chanting HEE HAW HEE HAW CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP

:lol
:batista3
:kurt

#15,864 · (Edited)
"THE WINNER OF THIS MATCH...AAAANNNND NEEEEWWWW WWE CHAMP...DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNN KEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY"

Have the whole crowd chanting HEE HAW HEE HAW CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP

:lol

:kurt
I just imagine JR commentating.

"OH MY GOD DONKEY KICK DONKEY KICK DONKEY KICK. BY GAWD HE JUST TORE HIS HEAD OFF WITH THAT DONKEY KICK KING. HEE HAW KING. HEE HAW. THIS CROWD IS LOVING IT."

One of his trademarks would be stealing finishers and naming it something retarded. DONKAGREE. DONKAGREE. DONKAGREE, KING.

#15,870 · (Edited)
I don't think it's imploded, and though what you did was pretty shitty imo, the row was going to happen regardless of that. Bully can confirm that or not. But it's just another feud. I admit it's a bit odd as I got on well with him and I still think he's an alright fella, but I have to defend myself.

nah it's all good was just attempted to be used as leverage against me. Didn't work. This section is still thriving and all's good in the hood :rock4
Not intending to start it up in here, but Bully, I kept it quiet because I backed you up with that. It was only after you turned on me that I said it would make the jobbers turn against you.

#15,871 ·
I don't think it's imploded, and though what you did was pretty shitty imo, the row was going to happen regardless of that. Bully can confirm that or not. But it's just another feud. I admit it's a bit odd as I got on well with him and I still think he's an alright fella, but I have to defend myself.
The whole reason he sent you that screenie in the first place was because he could see you were going after me, and to provide you with ammo. and you say you were defending yourself, but you were the one throwing the early punches. I have already provided proof of that.

#15,875 ·
The whole reason he sent you that screenie in the first place was because he could see you were going after me, and to provide you with ammo. and you say you were defending yourself, but you were the one throwing the early punches. I have already provided proof of that.
The cocksucking joke again? Everyone who saw it knows it was a joke. We even laughed about it in that very thread when I realised it was Andre and not RS.

#15,878 · (Edited)
The cocksucking joke again? Everyone who saw it knows it was a joke. We even laughed about it in that very thread when I realised it was Andre and not RS.
No, I mean when you came in here. Why do you think he sent you the screenshot if he didn't think you were coming after me?

I'm not referring to the cocksucking joke for those playing at home that's just where it started and escalated from there

#15,880 ·
Candy (7 foot tall, muscular girl, clad in a bright pink MVP suit and mask)
O____O I'm so not going to sleep tonight.

So cutting the tension that's breaking the peace around here;

I might have to start wearing glasses

And I also might go back to my colored/bolded posts like I used to do before I got in Rants. I don't know, it might rustle Rush's jimmies :side:

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.