Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - James Storm: Biggest geek on the roster

View Single Post

Old 11-19-2012, 01:52 PM   #2 (permalink)
Rockstar
Rated R Superstar

Rockstar is probably liked by SeabsRockstar is probably liked by SeabsRockstar is probably liked by SeabsRockstar is probably liked by SeabsRockstar is probably liked by SeabsRockstar is probably liked by SeabsRockstar is probably liked by SeabsRockstar is probably liked by SeabsRockstar is probably liked by SeabsRockstar is probably liked by SeabsRockstar is probably liked by Seabs
Default Re: James Storm: Biggest geek on the roster

I'm a big fan of his, he's one of my favourites in TNA but I tend to agree with most of your points, they have made him look like a total tool. They really did drop the ball on him, I agree that he should have won the world title at Lockdown, it would have been perfect.

It's too bad that they messed him up, he's a great talent who deserves better. I hope that they can turn it around and get some momentum behind him again but they aren't making it easy for themselves.

Sig Credit: CHAMPviaDQ
Rockstar is offline   Reply With Quote