Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official 11/19 Raw Discussion: Heart attacks and WASHRAGS

View Single Post

Old 11-19-2012, 12:58 PM   #98 (permalink)
Jason
MCMXCII

Jason is new to the CHATBOX CREWJason is new to the CHATBOX CREWJason is new to the CHATBOX CREWJason is new to the CHATBOX CREWJason is new to the CHATBOX CREWJason is new to the CHATBOX CREWJason is new to the CHATBOX CREWJason is new to the CHATBOX CREWJason is new to the CHATBOX CREWJason is new to the CHATBOX CREWJason is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: Official 11/19 Raw Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walk-In View Post
I always have to chuckle at how much of one big-ass running marketing campaign WWE has become. The Pay-Per-View last night ends with a cliff-hanger? "Tune in tomorrow night to the longest reigning weekly episodic television show in history, WWE Monday Night RAW, LIVE on USA at 8/7 CT. Follow us on Twitter @WWE and use hash tag #RAW to follow all the action!" Then we see the guys come out wearing their newest merchandise in-between "Did you know?" segments & commercials for WWE DVDs.

It's like an Indy promoter handing out flyers & trying to hock t-shirts but on a much, much bigger scale.

I would call the call-ups The Hangmen Three or The Vermin. :-)
"OH MY GOD KING, ITS THE VERMIN."

Jason is offline   Reply With Quote