Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - highly anticipated debut at survivor series!

View Single Post

Old 11-19-2012, 11:23 AM   #183 (permalink)
El_Absoluto
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER

El_Absoluto is an after thoughtEl_Absoluto is an after thoughtEl_Absoluto is an after thought
Default Re: highly anticipated debut at survivor series!

Quote:
Originally Posted by David Banner View Post
I just don't know if i agree with him being in a group, i would have rather had him be by himself. In a group he doesn't stand out as well as he would have by himself, in a group he's just "that other guy". Also can he even play his demented gimmick in this group? I'll be pissed if he comes out on Raw acting like some normal guy, they better have him use his demented crazy guy gimmick. I don't wanna see some bullshit Nexus 2.0 with him being in the background of some group.
He has to be the main mouth piece... which will instantly make him the 'leader', Rolling the best athlete and Reigns the 'Im just here' I gues...

I also wanted him to debut by himself... but hey he debuted at the main event of SS, so I can't complain.

There is no way to know the direction WWE will be taking so making asumptions about this being NXT 2.0 or NWO 2.0 is a waste of time.

Daniel Bryan, Ambrose, Rollings, Brock Lesnar

All time faves:

Bret Hart, Austin, CM Punk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amazing End 96 View Post
Cena deserves the heat, he Exploits poor sick kids and soldiers to stay at the top, there i said it
El_Absoluto is offline   Reply With Quote