Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Anark: YOU SHOULD ALL OBVIOUSLY BE AFRAID OF HIM!1!!!!111

View Single Post

Old 11-19-2012, 10:32 AM   #188 (permalink)
Anark

Anark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: Anark: YOU SHOULD ALL OBVIOUSLY BE AFRAID OF HIM!1!!!!111

Quote:
Originally Posted by BULLY View Post
What was that real life bizness that you had to take care of? Crying into your pillow because you're not the "saviour" of rants anymore? While you were away we weren't even talking about you anymore, we were talking about wrestling, Movies, christian bale.. you know..interesting stuff.
French lessons, actually. Today I learned how to order a taxi. Riveting stuff.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BULLY View Post
Sorry to put a dent in your ego. We've all moved on, you've just been another speed bump. All you're doing right now is prolonging your agony. Your desperate attempts to turn people against me has failed, for someone who "wins the internet" you're not doing a lot of winning right now.. I'm going to sleep easy tonight knowing yet more jimmies have been rustled, while you will more than likely be looking for new ways to "impress the masses" good luck with that
Moved on? Yeah, that's how you roll. Say something and declare yourself the winner. Not how it works though.

I made no desperate attempts to turn people against you. I said I had that screenshot which shows you pissing on the jobbers to appear cool to older members, and that would turn them against you. I said it once, and if they're not bothered by your two-facedness then I'm not going to lose any sleep over it. It's their problem, not mine.

As or this 'winning the internet' thing. You are aware I've never said anything like that? It's just something you saw Cat say, and now your copying her because you don't have your own material.

And lol at you trying to pretend you weren't upset before. You were crying about me 'coming at you'. You posted PWOOF of this and whinged and whined for ages. But it never happened. You made it up to justify yourself.

Just calm yourself down. Have a cup of tea and stop pouting. It's not a good look on a big fella like yourself.