Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - highly anticipated debut at survivor series!

View Single Post

Old 11-19-2012, 10:25 AM   #173 (permalink)
RVP_The_Gunner
Little Poppa Pump

RVP_The_Gunner needs to make some friendsRVP_The_Gunner needs to make some friendsRVP_The_Gunner needs to make some friendsRVP_The_Gunner needs to make some friendsRVP_The_Gunner needs to make some friendsRVP_The_Gunner needs to make some friendsRVP_The_Gunner needs to make some friendsRVP_The_Gunner needs to make some friendsRVP_The_Gunner needs to make some friendsRVP_The_Gunner needs to make some friends
Default Re: DEAN FUCKING AMBROSE

Quote:
Originally Posted by NathWFC View Post
Half the people who respond to this thread won't even have a fucking clue who Dean Ambrose is but will no doubt jump on the sad, unjustified, Dean Ambrose cock sucking that's been going on here for months. Just like everyone did with Brodus fucking Clay. He turned out well.

That said, it was an interesting ending, but I couldn't give a fuck that one of them was specifically Dean Ambrose.
I certainly ain't d*ck riding ambrose, i know next to nothing about him so i am intrigued to see if he has been over rated on here (which he most likely will). At one point a vast majority were claiming D-Bry as the g.o.a.t. Same before Sandow debuted i did not have any expectations but soon as i saw his first promo i was hooked instantly.

Top 5 (At the moment):

1. Damien Sandow (fo' life)
2. Seth Rollins
3. Daniel Bryan
4. Luke Harper
5. Bad News Barrett

WE WANT ZAYN
RVP_The_Gunner is offline   Reply With Quote