Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - The 2012 MOTYC thread

View Single Post

Old 11-19-2012, 10:08 AM   #1992 (permalink)
Seabs
"There's eleven esť!"

Seabs is a GOD/GODDESSSeabs is a GOD/GODDESSSeabs is a GOD/GODDESSSeabs is a GOD/GODDESSSeabs is a GOD/GODDESSSeabs is a GOD/GODDESSSeabs is a GOD/GODDESSSeabs is a GOD/GODDESSSeabs is a GOD/GODDESSSeabs is a GOD/GODDESSSeabs is a GOD/GODDESS
Default Re: The 2012 MOTYC thread

I wouldn't even consider Elgin for my top 50 workers of 2012 if I made that thread for 2012 again (I might fyi). He really isn't very good. I guess if you like the current ROH style then I can see why someone would say he's their WOTY if they don't watch much non US wrestling. Fuck my top 10 wrestlers for 2012 would probably unintentionally bait so many people and/or leave them totally confused. Shit, Dean Allmark is still probably in my top 3 and I bet 90% of you still have never seen a Dean Allmark match.

Rey Mysterio, Sin Cara, Justin Gabriel, Tyson Kidd & Brodus Clay vs Primo, Epico, Darren Young, Titus O'Neil & Tensai - WWE Survivor Series 2012
Enjoyed this a lot. Probably alone in thinking it was MOTN though. The 8 tag guys had a super fun match on Raw last week and I was hoping they'd re-run that match on this show. This was basically a longer version of that with Brodus being terrible. None of the heels are particularly good at working control segments, in fact they suck at working control segments. Multiple fall matches are the saving grace for guys who can't work well structured matches though. Really liked how they worked a long control segment on the babyface team but kept freshening it up enough via an elimination or cutting off the hot tag to save the match from really dragging along with Young or Titus locking in a rest hold for 2 minutes and classing that as a heat segment. Babyface team minus Brodus are super runnin wild with their moveset. Finish ruled. Tons of fun. Definitely top 10 WWE match this year for me, probably have to check my list for what other WWE matches are on but maybe even top 5.