Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 11-19-2012, 09:58 AM   #9106 (permalink)
Choke2Death
Special Attraction at Wrestlemania

Choke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

Undertaker should NEVER lose at Wrestlemania, let alone to somebody that shouldn't even stand in the same ring as him like Punk. And if Punk would actually end the streak, I would sacrifice myself and personally book a flight to Chicago just to assassinate him. Okay, maybe not but seriously, Punk ending the streak will be the biggest tragedy in wrestling history.

Last night I only watched two of the SVS matches and the second one was the perfect example of why I'm better off not watching this terrible product. After teasing an Orton heel turn, the match ends in a shitty clean finish. I'm never again watching a full Raw or Smackdown anymore. Even when The Rock returns and during the Road to Wrestlemania, I'll just check out the parts I'm interested in.

Survivor Series 2012:
Sheamus vs Big Show - ***1/4 (Not as good as the first match but still good, the DQ swerve was unneeded and illogical, though.)
Team Foley vs Team Ziggler - ** (A let down because I expected SOMETHING and not a shitty clean finish. The match was nothing special while it lasted either. I didn't mind Ziggler being the sole survivor but Orton should have RKOed The Miz - who would be the last guy along with Orton and Ziggler - then proceeded to walk out, leading to a heel turn.)