Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - NFL Thread: RAVENS SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

View Single Post

Old 11-19-2012, 10:50 AM   #4056 (permalink)
IMPULSE
THUNDERCAT

IMPULSE is a rep whoreIMPULSE is a rep whoreIMPULSE is a rep whoreIMPULSE is a rep whoreIMPULSE is a rep whoreIMPULSE is a rep whoreIMPULSE is a rep whoreIMPULSE is a rep whoreIMPULSE is a rep whoreIMPULSE is a rep whoreIMPULSE is a rep whore
Default re: NFL Thread: Week 13 - STEELERS FANS ASSEMBLE

i won't forgive tomlin for throwing away a game by keeping a hurt lefty in the game. lefty already hurts the team and now he hurt himself and that's a fatal combination. the only thing that makes sense to me is that they were scared batch would get hurt which would leave them w/ only one quarterback.

i have a first down and i throw the ball to the ground instead of letting wallace drop it which lowers his contract value. he's not a team player, i'm hoping wallace goes to camp next year and returns to form. now i need to find something new to bitch about. making raven fans feel depressed about their season after winning a game isn't enough for me.