Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Anark: YOU SHOULD ALL OBVIOUSLY BE AFRAID OF HIM!1!!!!111

View Single Post

Old 11-19-2012, 09:15 AM   #186 (permalink)
Anark

Anark 17501 - 18000Anark 17501 - 18000Anark 17501 - 18000Anark 17501 - 18000Anark 17501 - 18000Anark 17501 - 18000Anark 17501 - 18000Anark 17501 - 18000Anark 17501 - 18000Anark 17501 - 18000Anark 17501 - 18000
Default Re: Anark: YOU SHOULD ALL OBVIOUSLY BE AFRAID OF HIM!1!!!!111

Quote:
Originally Posted by BULLY View Post
Find it funny you say I'm mad when you were the one acting like an angry drunk last night wanting to fight everybody.

You keep saying the saviour thing is a joke, yet you keep going on about it over and over. If you read over the comments a lot of people are sick and tired of it.

I don't have anything at all to be mad about because I'm not the one who has been made to look like a complete mong. I've actually found the whole thing to be hilarious.

It's just one more butthurt moron after another lining up to take shots at me. You're not special you're just another toothpick.

Back-tracking like a boss there, Bully. You claimed I ‘came at you’ and even quoted the cock-sucking comment as ‘proof’. It’s just a few pages ago. Go and read yourself.

And I didn’t come at you. I backed you up when Froot tried to backstab you. I love having scraps in Rants so this is all fun for me, but you take it all so seriously. This is some real shit to you.

There’s no humour in your posts because you ain’t smiling when you write. I am, Bully, I’m grinning from ear to ear.

Come and entertain me some more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catalanotto View Post
How are they lies when they are right in the quotes I posted?

You are fucking dumber than anyone could have imagined. Other people also came in and backed up these 'lies', regardless of them being in the very posts of yours that I quoted and directly responded to.

Fucking pussy.

I have no 'status'. It's an online forum. It's cute that you have all these names for yourself and your worthless summer indoors but not everyone does things for a 'status'. What do I gain from this? Recognition? Obviously don't need any. 'Getting over'? Been 'over' since 2006. Recruiting new 'followers'? Nope, same people who have been cool with me still being cool with me, and anyone who agrees with the obvious is not trying to kiss my ass, they just simply agree that you are arrogant and full of yourself. When every post is about some bullshit saviour garbage and telling people they can't 'run' with you, it isn't a joke, it is something you really believe, and saying 'it doesn't happen outside of rants' to try to save face isn't going to work. Of course you don't say it outside of rants, you idiot. The comments would start a shit war and you would probably end up being banned if you said it outside of this section.

Wiped up the floor with your ass, take it like a man, stop embarrassing yourself, and bow out, bitch.

You remind me of Cerbs. It's funny because I even commented on your first picture that you looked like Cerbs and your second picture was totally different. Spawned from the same shitheap.
The lies are you claiming I’m serious about it. You’re still doing it, you won’t let it go because it’s the only thing you’ve got. You’re going round and round in circles, spewing the same old nonsense.

You’re a hypocrite because your status is so important to you that whenever anyone questions it, you roll out a wall of text to try and justify yourself. Yet you try and project that onto me.

You’ve said I’m a coward because I made a reply thread to you. Do you even know what the word means? We have Bully over there claiming a similar thing because I posted this morning when he wasn’t online. Childish at best.

You two need to get your heads together and try harder. You ran out of material halfway through your own OP. An OP I already dismantled and pissed all over.

You haven't wiped the floor with anyone. Keep churning out the nonsense. This is funny for me. You’re amusing me.