Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WWE Forum Championship presents Survivor Series

View Single Post

Old 11-19-2012, 08:27 AM   #87 (permalink)
netty
Asking SCOTT STEINER for Wrestling Advice

netty 101 - 250netty 101 - 250
Default Re: WWE Forum Championship presents Survivor Series

I am really really proud of myself in divisonal match against TheVoiceless.He run his mouth on me,so I shut him up.(Thank Proc for nice booking ) My divisonal streak continues...
Also I am proud of our team with RKO Peep.It looks like we defend our Tag Titles by 2-0.
U.S. Title match ended in draw or I am wrong?If not,I want my rematch at TLC.
And at the end I want to say,that I start to like gimmick matches-Tornado Tag Team Hell in a Cell match (where we beat 6 other teams) or 3 stages of hell at Survivors Series.If there will be any challenging team at TLC for our Tag Titles,they will fight us in Tables,Laders and Chairs match.We want go down in history as the BEST tag team that there ever was,we are NOT afraid of any match.Stipulation just add us a steam.
New Trouble you have my respect,matches with you are always special,difficult and show-stealing.Now I am going to rest.

Wrestling Forum accolades:
Tag Team Champion 3x
2013 Tag Team Money in the Bank briefcase winner

General Manager of the Tag Team division in the Forum Championship prediction game

Join our fantastic game

http://www.wrestlingforum.com/tlc/10...lc-2013-a.html
netty is offline   Reply With Quote