Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Anark: YOU SHOULD ALL OBVIOUSLY BE AFRAID OF HIM!1!!!!111

View Single Post

Old 11-19-2012, 07:42 AM   #169 (permalink)
DualShock
Working on my possession

DualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselves
Default Re: Anark: YOU SHOULD ALL OBVIOUSLY BE AFRAID OF HIM!1!!!!111

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shepard View Post
Wait that's why you're arguing?

lulz, I thought that was pretty clearly a joke
The question remains why he attacked me all of sudden. I told him already that I come in peace

Because my posts are too long? I post long posts since I joined here and that never bothered him. It's obvious that he tried to start arguments with multiple users because of random shit because he wanted to recreate the summer of Anark therefore the "remember the summer of Anark? Are you sure you want a winter of me?" comment.

Maybe the comment about BULLY was a joke but then his first response had to be "chill out bro, my comment about you was a joke" and not posting it 1 day later after getting owned in numerous threads

www.pyroandballyhoo.com