Wrestling Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

The *jobbers* Thread

485K views 22K replies 180 participants last post by  King Trips 
#1 · (Edited)

So the COOL KIDS have their *memories* thread, so in order to not feel left out, I have made this for the 11ers and 12ers to post in.

Feel free to post about whatever you wish, or the most off topic bullshit you can think of.

Let's get more posts than the COOL KIDS

P.S. The COOL KIDS can post here too, everyone is welcome.

Now here's some classic moments from the biggest and most controversial thread in this forum:

BULLY

RevolverSnake

Gandhi

Drawings by: Dunk20

------------------------------------------

Images made by: LuN™

------------------------------------------

Also, a moment of silence in the memory of the jobbers who have fallen or are gone.

See less See more
#15,741 ·

:punk2

#15,742 ·
#15,743 ·
AngryPhil trying to get dem red squares. :kane :eek:bama
It honesty perplexes me how I can post such useless and trivial bullshit and yet I only have one red square. People are getting red repped over signs and im blatantly being a douche and no success. It's quite interesting

By the way I really did shit myself...awkward....

Also I hope everyone is catching on the to irony here and if not on well...JOIN THE RED REP NATION

#15,744 ·
The idiotic thing is that you type that thing, then copy-paste it. Retarded.

Take that Q song out of your signature, you're ruining his name and image.

#15,745 ·
Crimson 3:16™;12282666 said:
And why is everyone turning on Anark now? Btw I had called this long back too. :kurt
Not really. That's nonsense, when you look at it, isn't it?

I truly cannot comprehend what went wrong given that there's four threads this spread across, so I will answer your question with simply:

It was a very shoddy heel turn.
Heel turn? Don't make me chuckle. You PMd me trying to get me to turn on Bully and expose him as someone who shits on the jobbers in the chatbox.

I didn't, I turned on you instead because you acted like a shit-stirring coward.

No one made a heel turn, his gimmick/irl persona is just fucking pathetic and needed to be called out.

His ass was riddled with dick bullets in the thread I made for him so he posted that he 'didn't want to put me over by posting in my thread', only to make his own thread about me, then responded in my thread, and then sent me a PM letting me know he was going to sleep so I can 'get my digs in' before I obviously shiver with fear tomorrow after he responds.

DESPERATE PLEAS FOR RELEVANCE
Not really, when you read the thread, you'll see that apart from the numpties I have destroyed a few times before, most are commenting that they think I'm an okay poster and they don't really understand what's going on.

That's because your entire OP is full of shit. You don't even understand half the stuff you reference.

That's that, not intending to take over this thread with it.

#15,746 ·
The idiotic thing is that you type that thing, then copy-paste it. Retarded.

Take that Q song out of your signature, you're ruining his name and image.
What I'm going to waste my time coming up with different shit for each person? Nahhhh

Haha take Q out? Never...actually there will come a time to replace him but only with A$AP

Everything is purple

#15,749 ·
I've avoided this thread because I wanted to avoid spoilers, however I'm here now. You still got a problem Anark? I notice you seem to grow balls when I'm away from the computer. We can either have it out here, or if you're worried the jobbers will pick on you, can create a new thread. Whatever you want. I'll even let you take the first shot.

#15,750 ·
I've avoided this thread because I wanted to avoid spoilers, however I'm here now. You still got a problem Anark? I notice you seem to grow balls when I'm away from the computer. We can either have it out here, or if you're worried the jobbers will pick on you, can create a new thread. Whatever you want. I'll even let you take the first shot.
:lmao You'd love that to be true. We can roll across multiple threads if you're that immature, but it'd be better to keep your humiliation to the relevant threads.

#15,751 ·
Bully did you enjoy the ending or you were all like "meh" ?

#15,753 ·
You didn't notice all the Ambrose sigs and threads?

#15,755 ·
NoyK will fuck up again soon, it's a mathematical certainty
Ya wanna bet about that? I'll throw in a pack of Iced Tea and my old Gameboy Color.

Anyway, has everyone here watched Survivor Series already? I don't want to spoil stuff.

#15,757 ·
Oh so you've watched the Sheamus-Show match. That Electric Chair spot was fucking ace. :mark:

And the ending of the Ziggler match is going to be awesome and unexpected, that's all I have to say.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.