Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Aces & Eights Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 11-19-2012, 06:44 AM   #2422 (permalink)
Hayley Seydoux
Déesse de L'extase

Hayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whore
Default Re: Aces & Eights Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeisgonnakillyou View Post
lulz the roles are reversed now.
- "AJ wearing pink for cancer awareness? that cena wannabe"
- "dude, he has been using that since 2009"

Even if WWE copied aces/eights idea, which they didn't. I would close my eyes because ripped off or not I WANT TO SEE SOMETHING in WWE besides big untalented fucks getting pushed. Now is this a response to TNA's aces/eights similar to what DX was to NWO? maybe...
What?

I never claimed that about AJ Styles at all. Don't know what you're talking about. The only TNA rip off I've ever stated was Feast or Fired being their answer for Money in the Bank. Which it was. Rip off is even a poor term to use. Not a bad idea to take. TNA's spin on it was simply ineffective.

I'm having a hard time understanding your poorly constructed paragraph too, but I'll try my best to comprehend. Somehow there is a shot on WWE. Ok. Even though 2 guys that debuted tonight in the angle, that was accused of being a rip-off, aren't big untalented fucks. Bigger guys are in Aces & Eights.

Who's to say you can make that claim. This plan could have been in the works for a good while by WWE. I don't know. You don't know. I don't even see how it could even be close to being compared to as an "answer" for TNA's Aces & Eights. b/c it's a faction? Real reasonable argument.