Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Where does CM Punk go now?

View Single Post

Old 11-19-2012, 05:54 AM   #13 (permalink)
Tyrion Lannister
APES ON HORSES!

Tyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whore
Default Re: Where does CM Punk go now?

They are, but, really, does it matter? Most of the B PPV's he's defended on were just gonna do the number that show was gonna do regardless of what they did, because it never really changes that much and the big PPV's have something else selling it (bar I guess this one, but even this one has Cena in it). In the end, devaluing his "tune up" defenses before Rock doesn't really impact the numbers that much, and I think you get more out of it by announcing Rock vs Punk 6 months in advance because if you build a big match, the more you build, the better it does, and with Rock you REALLY need a long build because he's never there. That's one reason why Survivor Series last year didn't do that great, because they didn't spend a long time building up Rock's return. This Rumble is probably going to be the highest bought Rumble since the Attitude Era purely based on the 6 month prior announcement.

BTW, you gotta tell me which entrance on WWE '13 you got the Triple H shovel gif from. That's just hilarious.
Man, talk about giving a guy nothing to work with. Imagine you've been called up to tv and they basically say to you "You're well educated. (which apparently because of your skin color means that this is an incredible thing.) We can't believe that someone with your skin color has the level of education that you have, so your gimmick is just gonna be that we put you on tv and brag that you went to school. Cause that's basically the gimmick that they gave him, how much more racist could his gimmick have been? Am I missing something here? What was the reason that the people were supposed to get behind him, other than the company just saying "phht, well, he's...in school".

Last edited by Tyrion Lannister : 11-19-2012 at 05:57 AM.
Tyrion Lannister is offline   Reply With Quote