Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Where does CM Punk go now?

View Single Post

Old 11-19-2012, 06:45 AM   #12 (permalink)
Starbuck
Best For Business

Starbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: Where does CM Punk go now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyrion Lannister View Post
Well, to be fair, they tried to have him not defend the title this PPV and look what happened. They saw thousands of pieces of feedback saying they weren't ordering the PPV because of the lack of interest in the main event (me being one of them) and it was so strong they had no choice but to undo that the next week.
I didn't order it either way. But yeah, I get your point. Still doesn't mean that I give a crap. If there's on thing that has plagued Punk his entire reign, probably even more than playing second fiddle to Cena, it's the fact that bar 2 occasions (the singles matches vs. Cena @ NOC and vs. Ryback @ HIAC) he was NEVER even in any remote danger of losing the title. Everybody and their grandmother knew he would beat Jericho, beat Bryan, beat whoever. He hasn't ever been in any real danger of losing it so it sort of means nothing when he keeps it and that's on top of all the other problems with this reign too. That's what I'm getting at. By announcing the Rock match, yes, they are hyping that one match in particular but at the same time they're devaluing all the other matches Punk has had in between because we all know and have known that he isn't losing it until the Rumble when he faces Rock.

Starbuck is offline   Reply With Quote