Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Pre-Show: 3MB vs International Airstrike

View Single Post

Old 11-19-2012, 05:30 AM   #20 (permalink)
Bearodactyl
Lurking. Always lurking.

Bearodactyl better hope they're relatively new hereBearodactyl better hope they're relatively new hereBearodactyl better hope they're relatively new hereBearodactyl better hope they're relatively new hereBearodactyl better hope they're relatively new hereBearodactyl better hope they're relatively new hereBearodactyl better hope they're relatively new hereBearodactyl better hope they're relatively new hereBearodactyl better hope they're relatively new hereBearodactyl better hope they're relatively new hereBearodactyl better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: Pre-Show: 3MB vs International Airstrike

I have to admit the Pre Show Match reminded me yet again of why I'm a McIntyre mark. That outside of the ring behaviour cracked me up. Crowd interactions the entire time, and having a quick lie-down on the announce table during the 1-2-3.. loved it! 3MB Baby! Maineventing the Pre Show! Wooooh!
Seth Rollins, Dean Ambrose, The Wyatt Family, Fandango, Randy Orton, BNB, Nakamura, Bullet Club, Stephanie McMahon, AJ Lee, Slayer, Paige, Lana, Slater Gator, Enzo Amore, Big Cass, Beckie Lynch, Carmella, Tyler Breeze, Sami Zayn and the backstage goddess, Renee Young (although technically she's not even a real journalism).
Bearodactyl is offline   Reply With Quote