Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WF MAFIA (Day 5)
View Single Post
post #961 of (permalink) Old 11-19-2012, 06:12 AM
XABI ALONSO'S WINNING CHRISTMAS SMILE
Turn Out The Lights

XABI ALONSO'S WINNING CHRISTMAS SMILE's Avatar

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)

Re: WF MAFIA (Day 5)

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Kenny View Post
i lied about my results yet, but still had the gut feeling you were scum. too bad not enough followed it
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big_Man View Post
Your fake results cost town a couple of wasted day phases.

Well played scum. I had all of them down as possible scum apart from doc and revolver (due to his inactivity).
bingo. Gut feelings mean shit all unless you follow through with them. Faking results is the cowards way out and it bit you and town on the ass hard. Not only did you not get me lynched you got my role confirmed, wasted a few days, and got Mikey and yourself lynched.

Rising you had nothing. No one caught me based on play, everything anyone had came back to faked results. If someone had said 'hey rush hasn't FOS'd anyone' or 'rush hasn't scumhunted at all' or 'rush has done fuck all this game, lets push him' then you can say you got me. If you knew i was scum then you wouldn't have been talked out of it by me (unless i'm just underrating my ability to talk shit and get myself out of trouble )

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome