Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - highly anticipated debut at survivor series!

View Single Post

Old 11-19-2012, 05:00 AM   #155 (permalink)
Starbuck
Best For Business

Starbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: highly anticipated debut at survivor series!

So glad I wasn't on the forum for that last night. Sounds like it was a headache to deal with lol. I think this is fine for Ambrose and Reigns since they are heels but not Rollins. This guy is a face through and through. He's the NXT Champion. I don't like him debuting like this. Given how random the whole thing is, I suspect they'll pull another Maddox here, tell us Punk had nothing to do with it and they'll be gone in 2 weeks back to NXT. Wouldn't surprise me in the slightest tbh.
Starbuck is offline   Reply With Quote