Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WWE Forum Championship presents Survivor Series

View Single Post

Old 11-19-2012, 05:49 AM   #80 (permalink)
Gunner14
Challenging SCOTT STEINER's authority

Gunner14 needs to make some friendsGunner14 needs to make some friendsGunner14 needs to make some friendsGunner14 needs to make some friendsGunner14 needs to make some friendsGunner14 needs to make some friendsGunner14 needs to make some friendsGunner14 needs to make some friendsGunner14 needs to make some friends
Default Re: WWE Forum Championship presents Survivor Series

So here we have it ladies and gentleman.. The match you were ALL waiting for.

Gunner14 and X-Bailey ready to rid the Forum Championship of this poison. The music plays out come Modern Myth and and the wheelchair bound el Dandy. Wait a second. Is El-Dandy the 3rd man??? Was it all a ruse..

Modern Myth enters the cage locking the door behind him. 'I dont need a partner to take you two out' He looks up at proc and winks. 'My partner is watching carefully'.

X-Bailey and Gunner14 have a short discussion that see's Gunner14 sit on the turnbuckle out of the way leaving X-Bailey and Modern Myth to steal the show with a battle for all the ages (15-15 score) El Dandy wheels round to Gunner14 he's goading him... wait a second whats this. El-Dandy passes Gunner14 a weapon..

A STEEL PIPE. GUNNE!$ HAS A STEEL PIPE IN THE CAGE.

X-Bailey holds Modern Myth up. HIT HIm... Hit HIM... end this all right now. Gunner14 comes forward....

He swings the pipe and

BOOOMMMM

X-Bailey is down X-Bailey is down.

GUNNER14 IS THE 3RD MAN..... My god you son of a bitch what the hell hhave you done.

Gunner14 laying into X-Bailey on the deck. Modern Myth and Gunner14 going to town on X-Bailey They look in perfect tandem hitting all the classic tag team moves Hart Attack... Doomsday Device... 3D. X -Bailey is being thrown around like a rag doll.

will there be anything left of X-Bailey after this..

Gunner14 gets on the mic...

Like i said you people seem to have forgotten just who i am.... Now alongside the two greatest superstars the wrestling forum has ever seen PROC..... Im coming for you..

ModernMyth(15)+ Gunner14(14) 29 beat 15 X-Bailey (15)

3 Axxess events
Hogan VIP
Flair VIP
Wrestlecon session 1
Hall Of Fame Section 113 Row 11 Seat 1
Wrestlemania Section 140 Row 20 Seat 14.
Monday Night Raw Section 123 Row 16 seat 6
Gunner14 is offline   Reply With Quote