Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Anark: YOU SHOULD ALL OBVIOUSLY BE AFRAID OF HIM!1!!!!111

View Single Post

Old 11-19-2012, 04:42 AM   #144 (permalink)
BULLY
Shooting the birds down from the trees

BULLY 17001 - 17500BULLY 17001 - 17500BULLY 17001 - 17500BULLY 17001 - 17500BULLY 17001 - 17500BULLY 17001 - 17500BULLY 17001 - 17500BULLY 17001 - 17500BULLY 17001 - 17500BULLY 17001 - 17500BULLY 17001 - 17500
Default Re: Anark: YOU SHOULD ALL OBVIOUSLY BE AFRAID OF HIM!1!!!!111

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anark View Post
I didn’t try and turn anyone against you. I made it very clear that last night I was out for a bit of fun, made one joke about you and RS sucking each other off, it turned out to be AndreBaker and laughed about it. You have posted that quote several times as ‘proof’ that I turned on you.

I then got as PM from Froot giving me a screenshot of chatbox where you say the jobbers are shit posters, and he encourages me to cause trouble with it. I chose not to, instead think Froot was a bit of a cunt for doing that.

Didn’t realise your bollocks were so little, Bully. RS and Andre saw the joke, but you can’t because you’re genuinely obsessed with thinking of yourself as some sort of forum big man. Trying to make out like I turned on you is pathetic. Someone tried to get me to turn on you and I didn’t, I turned on them instead.

I don’t expect you to get your facts straight, as your version of dealing with someone on this forum is to wait until me, Cat or Sexy Mav deals with them, then jump in and pretend it was a tag team effort.

You’ve got nothing, Bulls. Never did.

I find it hilarious that you claim I think I'm the forum big man, when you keep saying you're the saviour of rants and other garbage. Unless of course, you're talking about my muscles.

As for that screenshot that froot sent you, I already posted that screenie in the thread and I've said on numerous occasions that thread was created to keep the shit posters in one spot and also to be a safe haven for the newer posters to post in without being "bullied" I also took the opportunity to make them better posters, you_heard and Dunk being two good examples. No new information there. And you are still posting it like it's some top secret information lol

Everytime you've come at me, I've owned you, you tried in mafia claiming I was inactive showed you up there. Then you turn on me last night, I own you, you come to the jobbers thread and try to turn the posters in there against me and that didn't work.

I don't even give a fuck if you were drunk or not, if that's the way you act on the turps, it's time to take a long hard look at yourself and go to rehab. You just come across as one of those angry, bitter drunks.

Last edited by BULLY : 11-19-2012 at 06:38 AM.