Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - highly anticipated debut at survivor series!
View Single Post
post #152 of (permalink) Old 11-19-2012, 04:55 AM
Snowman
Moron

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: Dean Ambrose has arrived....

Quote:
Originally Posted by x78 View Post
So? They debuted in a group which instantly reduces the impact, they will end up being fed to Ryback and Cena and after that will likely be directionless. I'm a huge mark for all three guys and that wasn't the right way to debut them at all. Rollins in particular it could be disastrous for as he is a natural face.
This times eight thousand one hundred and thirty two

I mean what a jobber way to make an entrance, beating up Vinces pet project at one of the big 4 PPVs. He is BURRIED beyond all repair now. He may as well be released. How I would have booked it - Ambrose is a last minute addition to the match, gets all 3 on his shoulders at the same time, GTS's, AA's and Shellshocks them at the same time and wins the title in 17 seconds. Then just for shits and giggles he speeds up time to Wrestlemania and makes Undertaker tap (whilst crying - don't dare BURRY Ambrose by not crying Undertaker ) in 3 seconds.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome