Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WWE Forum Championship presents Survivor Series
View Single Post
post #79 of (permalink) Old 11-19-2012, 04:02 AM
Scottish-Suplex
I'm known as 'Scottish-Throw' when introduced by Michael Cole.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)

Re: WWE Forum Championship presents Survivor Series

Well, Mark and ICametoPlay were no shows but that meant that the elimination tag match was 4 against 4, so no one can really say they were robbed.

You know who did enter the match and score, say it with me, 18 points? One of the performances of the night in contrast to a certain, Modern Fair-Tale! His name was Gimmmicky, he walked into a ring with 7 other men, he looked at them, smirked and realised "I got this" it wasn't over-confidence, this time I stood in the ring and finally knew, I was the best, and no one be they ally or enemy could touch me. That wasn't a myth, that was a fact.

I was also victorious in my singles match as well. I was shown hoops this PPV, I jumped through them, I've earned my IC shot next month.

Edit: Looks like a bad night for Proc, losing all his titles in one night. He was only able to draw with Dragzilla prior to cash in though so I feel he's still entitled to another match as much as Proc, Proc right now can hardly claim he's the more worthy competitor.

"Get up fools, this mah table now!"

Last edited by Scottish-Suplex; 11-19-2012 at 04:05 AM.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome