Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - highly anticipated debut at survivor series!

View Single Post

Old 11-19-2012, 01:58 AM   #143 (permalink)
zkorejo
Searching for a new identity

zkorejo needs to make some friendszkorejo needs to make some friendszkorejo needs to make some friendszkorejo needs to make some friendszkorejo needs to make some friendszkorejo needs to make some friendszkorejo needs to make some friendszkorejo needs to make some friendszkorejo needs to make some friendszkorejo needs to make some friendszkorejo needs to make some friends
Default Re: highly anticipated debut at survivor series!

FINALLY!!!!... A stable with Punk I guess. These three guys, Maddox, Heyman and Punk. This is going to be Awesome. Rock vs CM Punk just got 10 times more interesting.

So.. I can see them claim to be doing what they did for MAddox and not CM Punk (ala Maddox) but in the end(at Royal Rumble) it will be revealed they all 4 have always been with CM Punk. I noticed how the three of them didnt leave immediately after attacking Ryback, but left once Punk pinned Cena. Its pretty obvious this is Punk's stable.

http://www.wrestlingforum.com/signaturepics/sigpic196587_40.gif

Last edited by zkorejo : 11-19-2012 at 02:24 AM.
zkorejo is offline   Reply With Quote