Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official 11/19 Raw Discussion: Heart attacks and WASHRAGS

View Single Post

Old 11-19-2012, 01:11 AM   #38 (permalink)
The Ice King
Childish Gambino Is #1

The Ice King needs to make some friendsThe Ice King needs to make some friendsThe Ice King needs to make some friendsThe Ice King needs to make some friendsThe Ice King needs to make some friendsThe Ice King needs to make some friendsThe Ice King needs to make some friendsThe Ice King needs to make some friendsThe Ice King needs to make some friendsThe Ice King needs to make some friendsThe Ice King needs to make some friends
Default Re: Official 11/19 Raw Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by DesolationRow View Post
C'mon, folks. Let's please not spoil this quality goodness with kneejerk hair-trigger talk of the "dawning of a new era" again.
I was simply just responding to the post that WWE.com had about the montreal screwjob (which ultimately dawned in the Attitude Era)
No, I'm not a crazy one who thinks there needs to be a new AE or that we're about to enter one.
We're not in that time, and I don't want to go back to that time. I want it to be 2013 and fresh.
And with that I want an edgier product, not katie vick edgy but passionate type of edgy where people are pissed and have a REASON to be and want to fight instead of "you have belt I want" or "You bad, I good, let's fight".
I want true distinct characters, and I want things to have meaning again
(yes, even in a fictional world, just like a movie) so I can care about it!
I do believe however that with the start of the new year, the new debuts, Linda losing, the results of SS, and everything, that we are at a turning point. A very important turning point for WWE.
The Ice King is offline   Reply With Quote