Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Anark: YOU SHOULD ALL OBVIOUSLY BE AFRAID OF HIM!1!!!!111

View Single Post

Old 11-19-2012, 01:10 AM   #113 (permalink)
Catalanotto
ROWDY RODDY PIPER

Catalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whore
Default Re: Anark: YOU SHOULD ALL OBVIOUSLY BE AFRAID OF HIM!1!!!!111

Quote:
Originally Posted by kobra860 View Post
It was. And you did the same so don't act like you were above it.

Did the same?

If the mods could go in to your rep and kindly see where I did the same, please allow them to do so. I wasn't the one logging in each week just to red rep a random post of yours, you dumb fuck XD I literally had at least one red rep per week from you. I didn't red rep you once a week and I just said that I green repped you during that time on a post I agreed with. Nice try.

So, let's make sure we are on the same page:

You used to log in just to red rep me once a week and you continue to follow me around the forum and throw out insults.

This fact also goes for other users that you continue to red rep often because they made you look stupid at some point.

You're right, you totally aren't butthurt.

Detroit Red Wings/Dallas Cowboys
MARKS FOR ROWDY RODDY PIPER
Just when you think you know the answers, I change the questions.
You ever notice Hulk Hoganís got no hair on his chest? Only friend heís got that DOES is Cyndi Lauper.