Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Anark: YOU SHOULD ALL OBVIOUSLY BE AFRAID OF HIM!1!!!!111

View Single Post

Old 11-19-2012, 01:35 AM   #81 (permalink)
Bullseye
Humbled

Bullseye needs to make some friendsBullseye needs to make some friendsBullseye needs to make some friendsBullseye needs to make some friendsBullseye needs to make some friendsBullseye needs to make some friendsBullseye needs to make some friendsBullseye needs to make some friends
Default Re: Anark: YOU SHOULD ALL OBVIOUSLY BE AFRAID OF HIM!1!!!!111

Quote:
Originally Posted by Striketeam View Post
Your a broken record, please throw another one of your overused insults at me. I honestly can't wait for your meltdown, should be quite entertaining.
You're*

Get the grammar right, fool.

Why would I be having a meltdown? You're just a pathetic, sad little person who has to resort to trolling because they're butthurt that someone wasn't banned for ripping them a new one.

You got red repped and insulted by Cat. You whinged like a bitch about it and reported the comments. She wasn't banned and the mods laughed you off, causing you to rage some more. Continue having your grudge against those who send you negative rep, it's quite amusing.