Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - during the survivor series the ad for the attitude era dvd did...

View Single Post

Old 11-19-2012, 12:35 AM   #1 (permalink)
cokecan567
Humbled

cokecan567 needs to take rep more seriouscokecan567 needs to take rep more seriouscokecan567 needs to take rep more seriouscokecan567 needs to take rep more seriouscokecan567 needs to take rep more seriouscokecan567 needs to take rep more serious
Default during the survivor series the ad for the attitude era dvd did...

during that little ad during the survivor series about the attitude era dvd. did vince mcmahon purposley flash that tv 14 thing as a teaser to mock the us people who hate pg rofl. sort of like a slap in our face and he was probably laughing thinking we all must be idiots.

to me I thought omg showing the tv-14 rating in that ad was like a slap in our faces LOL. I bet vince mcmahon did that on purpose. and its so sad as fuck to see a great commercial like that just to know we wont ever have anyhting great like that again and that it brings us back to this garbage pg show soon as it was over lol...

lmk your opinions on this,

Last edited by cokecan567 : 11-19-2012 at 12:38 AM.